So, I’m someone that likes to experiment with makeup, but I have a pretty simple everyday look. I recently went to Disneyland, and I took a bit of makeup. Disneyland, to me, isn’t a place that I think I need to have a whole bunch of make up on. In fact, I lean towards very little because I’m a big fan of water rides, and if I get soaked, I don’t want to be worrying about my makeup going crazy. So, this is what I took with me!
- Eyelash curler: Okay, to me this is just a staple in a makeup bag.
- MAC Lipstick- Velvet Teddy: I love this colour! To me, it’s just the perfect neutral lip that I wear all the time!
- Essence Lipstick-09 Wear Berries: I love this lipsticks! It’s a beautiful colour that I use all the time. It’s my go to everyday lipstick when I’m wanting a bit more colour than Velvet Teddy, but not wanting a red lip.
- I always take a small compact with me. The one that I have, I bought just at a small store in Prague, so it’s pretty touristy. The thing that I love about it, it that the two mirrors have different magnifications in it.
- Q-Tips: I can’t go away and not take some. To me, that just opens the door to disaster.
- Bioderma- Moisturising Mattifying Fluid: I love this moisturizer. I think it’s wonderful and I use it on a day-to-day basis, so of course I’d take it away with me.
- Kirkland Makeup Wipes: I think that’s enough said.
- Annabelle Eyeshadow- 200: I love this eyeshadow. It’s a really light colour, kind of a cross between a cream and a light pink. It has a bit of shimmer and I think it’s just perfect for a quick sweep over the lid.
- Cotton Pads: Same thing as the Q-Tips.
- Pür Minerals- 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup: This is my everyday powder foundation that I use. This is a mini-version perfect for travel! I have it in Light, and it has SPF 15 which is perfect for Anaheim!
- Rimmel- Wake Me Up Concealer: I love this concealer, and I use it under my eyes and sometimes if I have any redness. I have it in Very Fair.
- Tarte- Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12 hour Concealer: I love this concealer. I rave about it to my friends because I think it’s amazing. I have it in fair-light, and use it to cover up any blemishes that I have.
- Pür Minerals Brush: I believe this is the Chisel Makeup Brush. It came with the powder and helps apply a great coverage without making it look cakey.
- Pür Minerals Maximum Coverage Brush: I use this brush with my foundation to get under my eyes for the most part, and I love it!
- Quo Definer Shadow Brush: Just a typical eyeshadow brush.
- Tarte Precision Longwear Liner: I love this! Words cannot express what I feel for this liner.
- Tarte Lights Camera Flashes Mascara: Wonderful Mascara. It really defines the lashes and stays on for forever!
- Marcelle Kohl Eyeliner: Just a typical pencil liner. It does the job and I think it’s great 🙂